Sunday, May 20, 2012

Your recommendations?

As you can see, it's been some time since I posted my recent reads on this blog. A bout of laziness, less time spent reading, and the end of the semester simply caught up with me. In order to get myself back on track, I've posted entries for the books I've read in recent months (as best I can remember), but I don't have the time now to review and discuss them. I'm headed overseas for three weeks, and I plan to revive this blog upon my return. I'll be reading a lot, too: long flights with no sleep (I'm not a plane sleeper), lazy days with family in Spain, and the onset of summer in general should get me going again. In the mean time, perhaps you would be so kind as to post your book recommendations in the comments section here? I'd love to hear what you're reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment