Sunday, May 20, 2012

18-19.12: Sizzling Sixteen and Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum novels), by Janet Evanovich (iBook edition, Pub. 2010/2011)

I've written about Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books before, and that's just as good a place as any to get the scoop if you are unfamiliar with the series. Check out my post for Books 11-14 and Book 15 before continuing.

The funny thing about Evanovich's novels is that I thoroughly enjoy reading them and then promptly forget what they are about almost as soon as I set them aside. It's been a few weeks since I read Sixteen and Seventeen, so all I haveare some vague associations of Stephanie's scuzzy cousin/boss getting kidnapped, the bail bonds office being burned down, Stephanie flirting with Ranger and Morreli, and Lula and grandma Mazur making me laugh hysterically. Along the way a lot of friend chicken and donuts are consumed.

And, really, that's just about perfect for summer reading, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment